- Getting sick. You know the old saying "knock on wood"? As I share this I'm "knocking on wood" because I'm not saying that I won't get a cold or the flu again.
- Being the brunt of jokes. Being sick on New Year's Day had nothing to do with what I did New Year's Eve:-)
How have I gone a year and 8 months with a cold or flu? I'm not sure. But, I do know a few things. The following have been super consistent in my life.
- Exercise - I try and exercise everyday with the exception of Sundays (family day). My exercise hasn't been crazy but I try to get either a minimum 1/2 hour run in or an hour minimum bike ride.
- Supplements - I have been super consistent with taking my Shaklee supplements (Shaklee is the brand I take). My supplement taking is much like my exercise, except I take them on Sunday:-) I'm not taking huge amounts of supplements but I'm consistent. Before I tell you what I've been consistently taking you need to know the following:
- I'm not claiming supplements are magic.
- I'm not claiming you (or I) won't get sick or have the flu again
- Not all supplements are created equal. Shaklee's reputation for quality, testing, and research is unparalleled.
Here are the supplements I consistently take:
- Vita-Lea (Shaklee's Multivitamin). I can honestly say (unscientifically) that I began taking double the recommended about I have not been sick.have not been sick. Vita-Lea is a MUST for me.
- B-Complex. It is great for metabolizing food (getting energy out of food).
- Shaklee Alfalfa. Not sure this has anything to do with not getting sick. But it has everything do to with not having allergies anymore. Alfafla is a natural antihistamine. Shaklee has pure sources and uses only leaves picked at the prime time of the day when they contain the highest levels of whatever ever makes it so good.
- Energizing Soy Protein. Vitamins, minerals, and protein are needed to make new cells. Healthy regeneration of cells is part of having a stronger immune system.
Do I really believe that the vitamins I take make a difference? Yes.
Do I really believe that Shaklee vitamins would make a difference for you? One way to find out.
Contact Rose and I to hear more about it email@example.com
or visit our Shaklee website www.shaklee.net/kreslins